Thursday, May 25, 2006

Too...pooped...to...post

Last night killed me. Then I spent all afternoon putting together a last minute presentation to be overnighted to Vegas, where Nose Digger is. I worked late, was the last one in the office. I put it all together and burned it onto a CD. Then I proceed to go home in relief and anticipation of lying down. Take the train home, envisioning a turkey and avocado sandwich. Half an hour later, I step off the train.

Zing!

I left the farking presentation on my desk in a FedEx box. There was such deja vu that, I swear, I think I dreamt about this before. So what do I do?

I considered weeping for about five minutes, before turning around, grabbing a plastic container of chix salad from the nearest deli, and eating it standing up on the train, all the way back down to Herald Square. Go upstairs, get the package, give it to the FedEx guy - all of which only takes five minutes as I can see from the clock above Penn Station. Then I proceed to make another 30 minute trip back home.

We leave for Florida tomorrow and I've still got to pack. Not that I'm complaining, but now I'm too tired to post about anything else except for what I just wrote. At least this weekend, I have access to a laptop and I plan to make up for lost time. But right now I can barely rub two brain cells together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home