Monday, May 15, 2006

No Deal

Unfortunately, I never made it to the casting call for Deal or No Deal, as I wasn't feeling well and wound up spending the whole weekend taking it easy. But there's still hope, as I can send a video in before June 2. I know it's not like doing it in person, but I had no choice. So keep your fingers crossed.

In the meantime, I've been super, super busy trying to earn some shekels writing for another website. And when I'm not tapping away at the keyboard, I'm busy laughing at Zoe who just got back from the groomers. She's had her spring cleaning with a full shave of her coat, and C says she looks like a freshly shorn lamb.

If Damien from The Omen were a dog...

2 Comments:

Blogger Currin Girl said...

Ahhh, no, not this time! We sent her to the relatively normal people at Petco. Those indie dog groomers are just too subversive for me.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that of all people, only you would appreciate a grooming update from Philly burbs. Apparently groomers here are in such high demand and so hard to find that our local groomers are booked 3 weeks out. That's 21 days....no squeeze-ins. For a 3.5 lb Pomeranian. I would think that I could get a table for two at Rao's faster.

How lucky must Zoe be that she lives in the grooming land of plenty.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home