Friday, May 12, 2006

Dribs and drabs

Just a few weeks ago, I was busily comparing people to cheese, not realizing today they would announce a new perfume called "Stilton". No, I'm serious. So I guess I got it all wrong, because people do want to smell like cheese.

He likes the smell while the girls dig the look - everybody wins!

Couldn't it be, like, the smell of mozzarella? No, wait, that wouldn't be good. Because if you came within ten feet of me, you'd have to fight me off with a stick. Or what about Brie? Brie's good. Everyone loves Brie. Who wouldn't want to around smelling like the rind of Brie? Count me in!

In other news, I'm a dork. Oh, you knew that already? Well, let's just re-affirm that I'm a dork by me telling you that I'm going to the Deal Or No Deal open casting tomorrow morning. Can't you just picture it? I know I can.

"Howie, Howie, Howie, how many times I have to tell you? The Trump Man keeps following me!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

Have you ever tried scamorza affumicata? That's kinda like smoked mozzarella. Now, if they could put that in a pretty bottle, I would definitely buy it.

Hit your nearest Dean & Deluca and get your hands on some -- now! (For best results, melt it under the grill in a ramekin.)

6:59 AM  
Blogger Brandi Love said...

BE CRAZY they only pick people that will have a group that will come with them for the show and act just as crazy with some kind of gimick... I love the show and i swear if they offer you more the 250,000.00 at any time you dont take it, i will find and hurt you!Drama or no Drama is what it should be called...good luck

5:21 PM  
Blogger Brandi Love said...

Opps, guess its over now.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home