Friday, May 12, 2006

This means war

When it comes to snacking, I'm a grazer. As I am also a multi-tasking grazer, it is very possible for me to inhale half a can of C's Pringles, while surfing the Web, and not even notice it.

I've told C, "Let's not even entertain the concept that I have willpower, because I don't. Out of my sight, out of my mind." He agreed, only to have me find a Cadbury bar winking at me when I opened the fridge door today.

So that little directive didn't work. What to do next? I think I have the answer and I will find out its effectiveness, only after he comes home to find this on our apartment door:



As for the neighbors, pfffftttt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i have finally got the message :)
So where do i keep my stash of goodies now??????

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home