Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Postcards from Beirut

My baby cousin, who's not such a baby anymore, is traveling through Europe and the Middle East and is now currently in Beirut. And because he is how he is, his travel snaps would be anything but ordinary.

One of his friends soaking up the local flavor

Yes, that's definitely a relation of mine

I'll see if we can put in requests for more pics - like him on a camel or something.

He writes that he's already witnessed a riot in response to a Christian TV program airing a program about Muslims, among some other funky stuff, so I've just got my fingers crossed that he remains safe and happy until his return.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me get this um...straight. The Muslims are rioting about a Christian TV program. Meanwhile, there is a gay flag incorporated in the Bruno's sign? Isn't it ironic, dontcha think?

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home