Thursday, June 15, 2006

George Carlin and Ann Coulter on The Tonight Show (with video clip)

George, I think I need some space. Ever since my parents forbade me to watch your comedy act/anti-establishment rants as a kid, I was drawn to you like a moth to a flame. Kind of like when I was forbidden to watch Benny Hill. And when I attended a "Journalism and the Law" class at school and learned how your "7 Dirty Words" not only became a Supreme Court Case, but helped to reinforce the integrity of the First Amendment, I worshipped at the altar of Carlin.

But this, George, is no excuse. I'm so disappointed in you. As a result, I don't think we should see each other anymore.



It's not me...it's you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I think George took a nap. Which, by the way, is probably the best thing to do when listening to a chat between Leno and Coulter. Also, Leno's audience, kinda scary, eh?

5:36 AM  
Blogger Currin Girl said...

It's like they shot him with a tranquilizer gun before the show, then bagged and numbered him. I'm shaking my head.

It was a crazy conversation, but it made for great TV. My favorite part is when she keeps saying "I have liberal friends" and "My liberal friends", like they're an anomaly.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home