Sunday, June 11, 2006

Haircolor flow chart

Only two episodes in and I lurve The Hills. I mean farkin' LURVE this show!

I'd catch an episode of Laguna Beach here and there, but there were too many people on that show for my ADD-addled brain. The Hills, however, I can handle. Although if they add any more people, then I'm going to have problems.

From the second I laid eyes on Lauren and Heidi, I knew this much: Lauren's the hard worker, while Heidi the one who flits around waiting for life to just happen to her. And you know how I know? Their roots.

Haircare maintenance says it all, baby.

Heidi: perfectly blond down to the core. Consistency - flawless, perfect. Verdict: Girl keeps regular appointments with her colorist.

Lauren: traveling the brown to blond spectrum from start to finish; it's just all over the place. Consistency: reminiscent of my sophomore year in high school, when I sported "tri-color" hair as part of a self-imposed growing-out program. Bad move.

Verdict: She simply don't have the time!

I have begun a flow chart which will track the evolution of Lauren's hair from blonder to browner, as she gets busier and busier judging from the previews of episodes to come. Heidi's, I'm sure, will remain the same "buttery" color throughout. Hours of careful review have resulted in the first phase of this chart that I now proudly present to you...


I am considering a raid on the Teen Vogue offices and liberating poor Lauren from her "office" in their fashion closet, if only to drag her to the nearest Walgreen's and at least get a bottle of temporary rinse into her hands.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandi Love said...

as long as they wear sunblock daily to prevent the rapid aging i see going on, they should be fine.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home