Monday, June 12, 2006

Birthday Holla

Today is a very special day - it's the birthday of my globe-hopping, dancing-fool friend A. In honor of the occasion, I bestow upon her the following:

A proper pour of Guinness, until she can find a decent pint in L.A.

Cheese, lots of it. Because she has made me the cheese monster that I am today

Because the blue dog will always bark at midnight

And last, but not least...

Since our club-kid days at Limelight, one of them has gone to become a world-famous fashion designer, one of them a murderer, and one of them in self-imposed exile in L.A. But they have never forgotten those who made up their merry flock way back when...

Richie Rich, Michael Alig, and James St. James wishing you a fa-haaaa-bulous birthday!

Happy Birthday to you, lady! C and I are dancing, boom shaka-laka-ing, and shaboogie-ing with you in spirit!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lilac Stripe said...

It's Mr Oizo's Flat Beat, featuring Flat Eric the puppet. Thought I's answer even tho you weren't asking me!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss A. :(

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss u too MJ. THANKS MICAELA for the Guiness!!!
A

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home