Friday, December 15, 2006

Sigh of relief

A quick post to report that Zoe's lump is just a fatty deposit and nothing that poses a threat to our little lady. Between this scare and last month's - which is a whole other, grisly story - we have become very popular at the vet's. But we are thankful that in the end, she is fine and bossy as ever.

So thankful, in fact, that we took her out last night to American Trash bar with C's friends from England. Partly to celebrate and partly because these days, I don't want to let her out of my sight. But putting her in a roomful of tipplers waiting to rub her head and pay her attention, you would never, ever have guessed that anything could have befallen this dog.

Hopefully, this weekend is about catching up on the sleep and good humor that seems to have eluded me for the past month or so. The bags under my eyes can hold a week's worth of laundry and my nerves are just a *wee* frazzled. So I'm really all about the R & R for the holiday season and achieving this thing they call a peace of mind.

Unless my dog has other plans for me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

Hurray for the Zoe-Dawg!

Good news.

G.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home