Friday, November 24, 2006

The answer was: A sneeze

On Thanksgiving, there's nothing to do other than wait for dinner to be ready and watch lots of bad of TV. So in the spirit of family togetherness, and to drag my dad away from his computer, C and I got out the Trivial Pursuit yesterday for a game with him. A 1981 edition of the game, no less.

I pull out a question-and-answer card. Reading the question, I start laughing, imagining many nights of bad Tex-Mex food.

Me: "Okay, Science and Nature. What human bodily function occurs at the breakneck speed of 200 mph?"

C busts out with: "Sperm!"

I just completely lose it, while my dad sits there, looking mildly horrified.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lux said...

Ha! Awesome.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

I'm just having a good chuckle imagining for a moment, the medical and social consequences if C were in fact, correct.

G.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Currin Girl said...

Gives new meaning to the Elton John song "Rocket Man", doesn't it?

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home