Friday, November 10, 2006

Not-politically-correct random

As a media freak who's back working in the media industry, I can understand the impact the loss of Ed Bradley has, in and out of the industry. But because I have no filter for my mind, I can't help myself...

When you report for jury duty downtown, they make you watch a video about why it's so good to serve as a juror. And because Ed Bradley hosts it, it's almost believable - it makes you damn proud to be sitting in a room, staring at pea green walls, doing your civic duty. If they showed that video en masse, people would totally be lining up at the door to sign up for jury duty. So I've been wondering this all day:

What's going to happen to that video?

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

It will be reshot with Bill O'Reilly as the host, and the judicial system will never be the same again.

Move to a foreign country while you still can!!!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home