Sunday, December 24, 2006

Mrs. Garrett and Mr. Belding would be SO proud!

What do you get when you cross the Incredible Hulk, Janet from Three's Company, and Kato Kaelin with Seinfeld's Soup Nazi channeling Bruce Springsteen?

An embarassing display of what some of my favorite childhood stars will to get a paycheck from Smirnoff, and the possibility that I may not be able to get this song out of my head.

Tootie, Blair and Jo - take note of this gift idea: Natalie needs some singing lessons. Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

So that's where your agent sends you when Hollywood considers you personal non grata! I always wondered where F-List celebrity hell was, and though they don't give specific directions, at least I know what to drink when I get there.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home