Monday, December 18, 2006

Belated Birthday Holla for My Hubba Hub

Yesterday was C's birthday. Since I was busy spending it with him, he gets his birthday holla today.

I took him to Peter Luger’s steakhouse for dinner last night. I think we could make like polar bears and live off of our own fat from that meal for the whole winter.

See that bear? That's a bear who went to Peter Luger

I mean they pour the grease from the steak over the meat when they serve it to you at the table. Some places are all about a clean presentation and making it looking like designer steak, but at Peter Luger they don't give a shit. They want to make sure you know they're all about clogging your arteries. I think I'm suffering chest pains while I type this, but I'm telling you - GO.

In addition, he got the full collection of James Bond DVD from start to finish. Well, actually...he would have the whole collection if Amazon hadn't messed up and sent me the first season of Mission Impossible instead of Volume 2. So while C enjoys the 3/4 of his James Bond collection he has now and we wait for the final set, here are some aspirational birthday gifts for mah man:

Your very own plane, because you are an airman at heart. It's probably not the right model, but what do I know about this stuff?

A "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory"-style visit to Best Buy, with the grand slam of owning the joint by the end of the day. For anyone who doesn't know C, seriously? This would make his year. Scratch that. It would make the rest of his life.

A week on Necker Island with all of your friends and family. Richard Branson's expense account included.

A big backyard, with a pool, because I know sometimes you need your own personal Zen spot when city life drives you crazy sometimes. Thank you for moving all the way here and putting up with it so you could be with me.

And last, but not least...

Lots of wet kisses from Zoe-Dawg and me, as we love you very, very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home