Friday, June 16, 2006

Birthday challah

Today is the birthday of another friend, Dino, who is the Cla in "Cladam". As promised, I baked her a birthday challah.

(Earlier this week...)

Me: "I did a birthday holla for A."

Dino: "You did a birthday challah? Like you baked it?"


That actually was a proud moment for me, because she's not even Jewish.

So for you, a birthday challah!

I have also arranged for her girl, Jen Aniston, to surprise her at Cipriani and serenade her for her birthday...

The concept will be "Cabaret-esque"

A marker so you and C can draw on each other's faces to your hearts' delight

And finally, in honor of the one who helped me discover my inner boom-shaka-laka...a very special shimmy from Pat and the girls

I wish you a fantastic birthday; here's to getting everything you want! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home