Saturday, March 25, 2006

And the saints...come marching in...

I've gotten some personal feedback, from those who know me, on my comparison to Joan of Arc. You know who you are (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Well, Joan of Arc wasn't allllll-ways a saint. She had a life too. So she had voices speaking to her and all that. That could happen to me too. I don't want it to, but it could.

So I'd been thinking along the lines of the pre-saint Joan of Arc, because I'm not sure I would qualify for sainthood. Scratch that, I definitely would not qualify for sainthood. And it doesn't matter what the "Jews for Jesus" people say.

Billy Joel was singing to me when he sang, "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints."

So Billy and I say: Shaboogie with your bad self!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home