Friday, March 17, 2006

Yeahhhh, boyeee!

VH1 is casting for "Flavor of Love" - The Second Season! (Thanks to Alison for the tip!)
a
My wishes have come true! My faith has been restored! I find this out on St. Patty's Day, and it's on a Friday! (Note to self: buy lottery tickets after work!)
a
As my friends know, and you may know from previous posts, I'm hardcore about this show. And if you watch it, then obviously this is a spoiler (sorry!) that it didn't work with Hoopz. Who by the way is "a hipp-o-crit", as Flav would say. While she was busy trashing Ms. New York for wanting to be on TV, that girl had some career aspirations of her own.


So that's what "working in construction" is these days

No matter. Because I'm like the Greek prophet, Cassandra. I hoped that there would be a second season and there is. Except, it's not a curse on me, but for the new set of contestants. Because you do realize yet another group of women will be competing for this 46-year old, totally burnt out, pint size rapper with six children and two grandkids?
a
He's got more game than George Clooney

So when the time comes, I'll be hosting the viewing party in my dress from Senior Prom, 1993, and a tiara. It will be at American Trash bar for all the Flav-lovers in the land, highbrow entertainment that it is.
a
There will be drinking games, where everyone does a shot at the sound of a *bleep* covering up the swearing during a brawl! Door prizes where you enter to win a gold grill for your teeth, just like Flav's! Everyone gets a goody bag, including a set of Viking horns, mini-clock necklackes, and a bar of soap to wash away that dirty feeling you get after watching the show.

But first, the reunion episode in 9 days, where Pumpkin and New York face off one more time. After seeing the previews, I'm there! My tuchis is so on the couch with the phones switched off and a bowl of popcorn on my lap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home