Sunday, April 09, 2006

...Men!....

Since C and I have different work schedules, he decided he really needed his own clock for his side of the bed. This made sense. When he decided that he had to have the Uber-clock x 10 from Sharper Image, with all the bells and whistles, I said, "M'kay, whatever." This is the clock with a barometer, indoor and outdoor temperature, tells you which way is North...I mean everything. This is like the Lamborghini of clocks. If the clock could do anymore, it would be dictating the piece I have a deadline for on Tuesday and doing my grocery shopping as well.

So he buys it. And the durn thing is so bright that at night, it's like you're sleeping underwater. Zoe dog sits at my side of the bed with her goggles and scuba gear on, like, "Are we going or what?"

So here's the clock, and take note: that's the blue-ness of it in regular daylight.

This is what it should look like:


And this is how it is most of the time:


Men!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home