Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ah told yew so

What did I say? I knew it! My mother called me this morning and asked me: "Are you a witch???" She asked me that because it's SNOWING in New York City in April! I did say there will be one more freak snowfall left in us before truly going into spring, and sure enough it happened today. Even though it was 74 degrees F just on Sunday.

I took some pictures, and then my freakin' battery died. So the pictures and the rest of this post will have to wait until I get home.

Stay tuned.

Six Hours Later:

Why can't it be like when I was a kid and they had Snow Days?

On a regular day, this would be the Empire State Building

If you close one eye and squint with the other, it could be Tokyo

I was going to write more of a post, but right now I'm busy freaking out about a thank you note I didn't send after a great interview last week. So now I have to write that belated, fluffy thank you note that someone might possibly base my whole future career on. Because credentials and work history don't count for anything. It's all about that thank you note (eyeroll).

Off I go to write it. And then freak out some more. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandi Love said...

"I told you so" in that orde, my most favorite four words!

2:29 PM  
Blogger the damn boy said...

Snow in NYC in April? Ghastly! Post pics plz.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home