Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's resolutions

As I managed to escape moments after posting the last addendum to my previous post, I never really did get to finish on a thought that began that day. And that would be my New Year's resolutions. Let's go:

1) To stop shopping as a recreational sport. Window shopping, online shopping, whatever - you name it I love it. And C is my partner is crime. And most of the time, nothing comes out of it because I really don't have the cash flow to actually be buying anything. So what's the point in that??? I need to be more productive with my time.

2) To clear up any debts we have left as a result of our move and shopping as recreational sport. Which means I need to go hide in a bunker somewhere until 2009 if we're hoping to see any results.

3) To learn Photoshop. Mostly because I can't wait to clip and post a photo of Zoe Dawg wearing a turban in India, just for laughs.

4) To get back on skis this winter. Seriously, I need to break this streak or else I run the risk of doing the involuntary Triple Lundy somersault that I did in Crested Butte one time after a long dry spell. While I'm sure bystanders remember it fondly as "Remember the time that chick just went flyyyyyinnng over that mogul like a cannonball shot?", my back has still not forgiven me for that.

5) To wish all of you a happy new year. There, done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoffrey Milder said...

Happy New Year's to you!

All the best for 2008.

G.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home